Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ebbtide Campin' Out "Campi"


aka "Almost"
"Campi" is at her new home in Dallas, Texas with Cathy Franklin and Mark Sutton and dog-sis, Flirt. We look forward to seeing her do wonderful things in performance events and...?
Auntie Ariela has a saying that fits this photo: "So cute it hurts"... I have to agree.
About her name: "Campi" is also a play on words for bicyclists Cathy & Mark. Arguably, one of the finest road bikes is made in Italy - Campagnolo...also known as Campy. I guess Cathy changed it to Campi to look Italian...
There may be some minor confusion between "Campi" and "Camper" Ebbtide One Happy Camper (now owned by Maureen McKee Eidson and myself, living in Ukiah, CA), but since they are separated by some 2000+ miles, I gave the ok. Time will tell.
Sire: CH Calais Carolina Vintage T-Bird "Vinnie"
Dam: Ebbtide As You Wish "Cali"

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I knew there was a connection between us! I roadbike as well and ride Campy! I hope they enjoy their little cutie, I am having a blast with mine!
Barbara
Cody & Yogi's mom (previously known as MuscleMan)